Associate Computer Technician
TechReady Professionals is looking for an Associate Computer Technician to assist Senior team members on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will be familiar with troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining computers for companies and individuals. They are expected to stay up-to-date on contemporary practices and standards in order to provide assistance for various larger projects managed by Senior technicians. The associate computer tech will use specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and assist in general technical support needs. An associate computer tech should follow the direction of the Senior computer tech team and remain proactive and detail-oriented in all tasks.
Associate Computer Technicians work specifically on the following types of tasks for all projects:
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
- 2+ years of experience building, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Associates degree or related education level
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Apple and Android operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, Chrome, Firefox, Picasa, Skype, and computer peripherals such as printers, scanners, external hard-drives, flash drives and other complementary technologies
TechReady Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.