Associate Website Designer
TechReady Professionals is looking for an Associate Web Designer to join our growing team and help take our designs and ideas to the next level. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of what makes a successful website, logo or print piece and can communicate and execute their thoughts to the team and client.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create cutting edge designs for print/web/mobile accounts for our clients
- Build presentations, print and marketing materials for our sales team
- Create mock-ups and presentations for our sales representatives
- Present designs and concepts to fellow team members as well as to the client, while bringing innovative ideas to each client meeting and providing feedback when necessary
- Participate in client calls, understanding their needs and working to present wireframes, logos, color schemes and images that effectively communicate their business goals
- Work collaboratively with development team to provide website designs, logos, and branding for multiple projects and clients
- 2+ years of experience designing informational, e-commerce and social networking sites
- Associates degree or related education level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TechReady Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.