TechReady Professionals is looking for an Internet Marketing specialist to coordinate, support and execute campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of client’s business objectives. This position will also focus on planning, strategy, execution, and maintenance of pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. The Internet Marketing specialist must have demonstrated experience using web analytics data, email marketing, lead generation and online content development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create quality keyword-rich copy/writing for SEO, PPC & SMM campaigns
- Measure campaign growth and effectiveness, while recommending areas of improvement sustainable performance.
- Generate reports and present to fellow team members as well as to the client, while bringing innovative ideas to each client meeting and providing feedback when necessary
- Participate in client calls, understanding their needs and working to present SEO, PPC and SMM plans that effectively communicate their business goals
- Work collaboratively with website development team for multiple projects and clients
- 2+ years of experience executing lead-generating SEO, PPC and SMM campaigns
- Associates degree or related education level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, email marketing, search engine marketing, social media, and pay-per-click campaign tools
- Compensation and hours will be discussed during interview process
- We offer competitive compensation and very flexible hours
- See the ‘benefits and perks’ section below (details during interview)
TechReady Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.