TechReady Professionals is looking for a Senior Web Designer to join our growing team and help take our designs and ideas to the next level. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of what makes a successful website, logo or print piece and can communicate and execute their thoughts to the team and client. Candidates with exceptional time management practices who strive to come in under hours and impress clients while teaching team members should strongly consider this position.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create cutting edge designs for print/web/mobile accounts
- Provide direction and tips to Associate designers, serving as a mentor to guide them towards the next level
- Build presentations, mock-ups, print and marketing materials
- Present designs and concepts to fellow team members as well as to the client, while bringing innovative ideas to each client meeting and providing feedback when necessary
- Participate in client calls, understanding their needs and working to present wireframes, logos, color schemes and images that effectively communicate their business goals
- Work collaboratively with development team to provide website designs, logos, and branding for multiple projects and clients
- 4+ years of experience designing informational, e-commerce and social networking sites
- Bachelors degree or related education level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compensation and hours will be discussed during interview process
- We offer competitive compensation and very flexible hours
- See the ‘benefits and perks’ section below (details during interview)
TechReady Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.